If you access this website you will be taken to have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
- a. The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- b. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload to a third party, transcribe or distribute in any way the content of this website except as expressly provided in these terms or as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968
- c. The information provided on this website is to assist customers in researching the application requirements for specified planning and development proposals on specified land parcels. The information on this website has been
prepared under the provisions of the relevant legislation and environmental planning instruments, which includes but is not limited to:
- i. Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (EP&A Act 1979),
- ii. State and Regional Environmental Planning Policies
- iii. Local and Regional Planning Strategies
- iv. Cessnock Local Environmental Plan (LEP)1989 (Deferred Matter)
- v. Cessnock Local Environmental Plan 2011
- vi. Cessnock Development Control Plan (DCP) 2010
- vii. Cessnock Development Control Plan (DCP) 2006
Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council to arrange relevant Preliminary Planning Proposal or Pre-Development Applications meetings by telephoning Council's Customer Service Centre on 02 4993 4100
during business hours.
Council advises that preparing applications for any use, locality or size is a complex and involved process. Council recommends that potential proponents / applicants seek the assistance of relevant professional consultants when
preparing any applications to Council
d. Due to the fluidity of the Planning and Environment Industry, Council do not guarantee all information required for document preparation is available on this website.
Cessnock City Council endeavours to ensure that the content of MasterPlan is up-to-date and accurate; however amendments to legislation and instruments may occur at any time without notice and advises that it is the user's
responsibility to ensure the information is correct and accurate at the time of application.
- e. The information provided on this website is not a substitute for a section 149 Planning Certificate under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. A 149 Certificate can be obtained from Council for a fee. An
application form is available on Council’s website http://www.cessnock.nsw.gov.au/resources/file/BuildingDevel/Forms/Certificate%20Application%20Form%2001-07-14.pdf
- f. Cessnock City Council has no responsibility for the content of third party websites accessed by links.
- g. Cessnock City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Cessnock
City Council reserve all other rights.
- h. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cessnock City Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this
website and/or your use of it.
- i. All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia; and where relevant the laws of the Commonwealth.
- j. By accessing this information you are requesting to do so by way of Part 3 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of
Section 18 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.